We provide the fastest, most reliable and secure delivery services to our customers. Please review our shipping policies below.
• We can ship just about anywhere. Customers outside the US, Canada and Puerto Rico will have to call to get a shipping quote. A documentation fee may apply to each purchase outside the US. The customer must pay any applicable surcharges, brokerage fees, taxes, VAT fees or import duties.
• Large orders that require oversize packages may be subject to additional freight surcharges.
• Most orders leave our warehouse at the same day or within 2-3 business days (not including weekends) from date of order. Please assume about 5-7 days for delivery time from the date the order is released to FedEx. • Products may be shipped directly from our manufacturer’s warehouse or from our fulfillment centers.
• In cases where the product is out of stock, but we are expecting the product to arrive to our warehouse soon, your account will be charged prior to shipment in order to process your order faster and give it the highest priority. All prepaid orders will have priority over non-paid orders, and will be shipped first.
• Be sure to enter all pertinent information with regards to your shipping address such as your apartment number, suite number (for business deliveries), and street address when using a P.O. Box, to assure your delivery arrives safely and on time. Please verify your shipping address carefully before submitting your order.
• If you make a mistake, or provide insufficient delivery information, the shipping company will charge an additional delivery fee or address correction fee ($5.00 -$10.00), which will in turn be passed on to you. Please also provide a street address in addition to a PO Box number, even if you normally use a PO Box. If you are not home during the day, you may wish to ship to a work address. If your order is going to your work address, be sure to include the floor number, suite number and your business name, for proper delivery.
• It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the address they give as the shipping address or destination is the correct address and that the customer can receive the product at this address. If a package is left at the door, it will be the customer’s sole responsibility to ensure receipt.
• JayKang.Com is not responsible for any delay or additional charges that may incur as a result of changes made by the customer, in the event the customer makes any alteration to their shipping address after their package has been scanned into the UPS system.
• We ship via FedEx, UPS, USPS.
Shipping charges are based on weight of the products ordered. To determine the costs of shipping for your item(s), select the quantity of products you intend to buy and click on “Add to Cart”. Enter your Zip Code and State in the area called “Shipping Calculator” on the next screen. Select Ground or Expedited Shipping. Click on “Apply”. Your shipping charges will appear below the “Subtotal”. Whenever possible items will be shipped together to minimize your shipping costs. There may be additional shipping charges on heavy or oversized items. Most orders are shipped via FedEx. We may use an alternative shipper, other than FedEx, when necessary.
We ship to any P.O. Box or AFO/FPO addresses. We do not ship internationally except for Puerto Rico and Canada. Canadian Customers: Please note that the shipping charges do not include any duties or brokerage fees.
Delivery and Tracking of Your Order
It will take approximately 1 day to process each order (not including shipping time). Once your order has been shipped, you will be emailed a FedEx tracking number within 24-48 hours.
We will do everything we can to help you track your package, however we’re not responsible for lost or delayed packages once the package has been scanned into the FedEx tracking system.
It is the customer’s responsibility to provide the correct shipping address. FedEx does not guarantee delivery of regular ground shipments by a certain date. FedEx does guarantee expedited air shipments, and if late, only the extra-expedited air charges will be credited back to the customer. We are not liable for lost or stolen packages left by the shipper at the customer’s shipping address.
Cancellations and Refused shipments
Any orders that are not yet processed can be canceled. If you must cancel your order please contact us by telephone at (1-888-330-8468). We cannot guarantee that order cancellations made via email will be caught and canceled in time. To ensure the cancellation of your order and prevent unwanted charges and shipments please contact us by telephone. After hours cancellation instructions can be left on our voicemail. We will then email you or call you back to confirm your cancellation the following morning.
Customer may be charged a $25.00 additional handling fee for any refused or undelivered shipment that must be reshipped as the result of the customer incorrectly entering address information on the order form. Any shipment that needs to be re-shipped will be charged at the same shipping charges that apply to the original order.
Any damage claim from shipment that is caused by FedEx (crushed boxes) must be made with FedEx directly. The customer must call FedEx to initiate their claim for the damage. We will be happy to work with the customer in filing their damage claim, however a claim must be initiated first by the customer. Any and all damage claims must be made with 48 hours of receipt of the package.
We will not be responsible for any replacements if the damage is not reported to us in a timely manner. After 48 hours, all shipments will be considered received in good condition.
In the event you have difficulty reaching us by phone you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – subject: request for email receipt, or you can also fax us at 1-626-330-7567.
We charge tax (8.75%) to customers located in the state of California, if you are holding a valid resale permit, please fax to us at 1-626-330-7567.